Many experienced professional scaffold erectors have rather varied levels of prior scaffold training and certification. This course is designed to update experienced scaffold erectors to the latest standards, regulations and equipment requirements and to test them to these levels.
What you will learn:
- Scaffold Roles, Responsibilities and Regulations
- CSA and ANSI Scaffolding Standards
- Manufacturing data and technical manuals
- Scaffold Math, Rigging and Load Calculations
- Scaffold Inspection and Tagging Requirements
Who should attend:
Experienced scaffold erectors who require upgrading or updating to current codes and standards for scaffold erectors.
For more information: Contact email@example.com for more information or a proposal to book this course at your site today!