Professional Scaffold Erector – Technical Update
Course Synopsis: Designed for experienced scaffold erectors to provide updating to the latest national and local standards, regulations and technical requirements for supported scaffolding.
Rationale: Within the last 6 years, practically EVERY rule, regulation, standard and best practice for scaffolding in Canada has been either published or updated. In addition, most every scaffold brand supplier has updated or published a new Technical Manual for their products. It is critical that scaffolders who require certification renewal or who were trained PRIOR to 2012 be provided a Technical Update to the latest requirements.
- CSA Standard Z797-14 – Code of Practice For Access Scaffolds
- ANSI A10.8 – Scaffolding Safety Requirements
- Provincial/Federal/State OH&S and OSHA Requirements
- Scaffold Industry Best Practice Review
- Site Specific Rules Review (where applicable)
- Manufacturer’s Technical Manual Review (as applicable)
- Scaffold Inspection Requirements
- Scaffold Tagging and Documentation
- Scaffold Load Calculations
- Post Load Calculations
- Ledger Load Calculations
- Platform Load Calculations
- Supported Scaffold Tying and Bracing Requirements
- Scaffold Erector and User Fall Protection Requirements Review
Class Details: This is a fast moving 2 day training class. Course attendees will receive a full course manual with manufacturers technical documentation customized to their local scaffolding requirements.
This course is instructed by a Certified Scaffolding Instructor with 27 years experience in scaffolding and swingstages and has been training scaffolding since 1997.
Call us today for more information and pricing. Contact Stephen Pike at 709-682-2104 (phone or text) or email@example.com