Many scaffold supervisors are simply promoted “from the field” of scaffold erecting. This course is designed to update scaffold supervisors to the latest standards, regulations, equipment requirements, and supervisory issues and to test them to these levels.
What you will learn:
- Scaffold Roles, Responsibilities and Regulations
- CSA and ANSI Scaffolding Standards
- Manufacturing Data and Technical Manuals
- Take-offs, Estimating and Blueprint Reading
- Scaffold Math, Rigging and Load Calculations
- Scaffold Inspection and Tagging Requirements
Who should attend:
Personnel who are or wish to pursue a career as a scaffolding supervisor.
For more information: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or a proposal to book this course at your site today!